Sep 7, 2008

Where Will I Be Tomorrow?

Okay I think I'm done for a little bit---I realize they're not Fall colors, but think coffee and Fall. I just wasn't ready to mute it yet....but wait until I put together the Halloween do...

I've got Tab bottle pictures to develop...but not tonight. I'm doing a little housework and getting ready for tomorrow morning. What's tomorrow morning? you ask......tomorrow morning is when Alex, my friend Kristy, and I go.to.see...........

John McCain & Sarah Palin
Where? you ask...
Like less than a mile from my house...I'm soooo excited! I'll bring the camera and hope I can take pictures! If Oprah won't ask, then I just guess I'll have to go listen for myself.
Wooooooooohooooooooooooooo! Great hair, fantastic energy--I'm more than a little hyped up for this! Well, except that I have to be up and ready to leave at 7:30. That's not my way.

14 Comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

HEY! I got the invite via email too. That's near your house? Lucky you should bring your kids because they're all potty-trained and can "sit." I will be thinkin' of you.

Sharon Sews said...

Where are you going that you'll see them? Honestly, can you believe they were 20 miles from us for the RNC and we had no chance to see them?

Katie said...

I would love to see Sarah Palin just for tips on hair styles! She is a beautiful gal! have fun :-)

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Have fun!

threesidesofcrazy said...

How exciting! Have a great time. And I love the new almost fall coffee theme. It really makes me think toasty too. LOL I added my fireplace theme getting ready.

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Now Stacey...I do hope you behave yourself. There will be Secret Service guys and they will not let you crawl up to the front screaming to Sarah about her hair! Please don't let me read about you in the news....


(wink...have fun!)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Oooooo - I'm jealous! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Stacey:

May be you can get a smile photo of you and her on to the happiest blog on earth at smilemyday.com.

I think you are prettier than Sarah!

How does that sound? I am your #1 fan. :-)

Edwards Family said...

I am so jealous!! I have my glasses on and my hair up, Sarah and I look like twins! What? you wanna see a picture?.....well, Gotta run! :)

Blessings-

D... said...

That is just way too cool! You better write it up detail by detail. ;)

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! Hope you get some great photo ops!

Angela Williams Duea said...

Well, that sounds like WAY too much excitement for me...

Seriously, though, doesn't McCain's skeleton of a wife kind of frighten you? With those creepy laser eyes? Geesh, I am scaring myself just thinking about it!

angelawd: the writer gets the last word

Cathi said...

Hey Stacey! How are you?
So how was it seeing McCain and Palin?!?
I'm ready to vote McCain now but only because Sarah's on the ticket. At first I thought, well...there goes the election but now, I like her.