Sep 8, 2008

The Waiting Is Over...Twin Tab Bottles, The Winner & Alex's Teeth

The first order of business: the winner of the $20 Amazon.com gift card!! Drum roll...duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Mrs. C! Congratulations, Mrs. C...I'll email you the information before tomorrow is out!

I'll tell you all about the McCain/Palin visit to Lee's Summit tomorrow, with the pictures I may or may not have (haven't had time to download them yet). It was misting all morning, of course. We got there an hour before doors open, to find we were very far down the line, of course. We were told we wouldn't get in...so we might as well go over to the overflow area, where they would both come out and say hello AND we could hear their speeches. Ummmm...where was overflow? Outside, in the chilly mist. Of course!

Here are a few shots of Alex last week. He's showing off what's left of his poor little teeth (he has to have his THIRD root canal in the morning, shhh I haven't told him yet).

It just looked fun...that's why! We do get a little school done. But darnnit sometimes we just need to have fun.

Here they are: my beautiful beautiful Tab bottles--don't they just make you thirsty?
I think I'm going to funnel some Tab from my can down into that bottle and relive my childhood. Think it'll be the same?
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I'm a winner? Yeee-aaay!

Poor Alex. Hope his root canal went ok. I've only had one of these and hope never to have another. I really feel for the fella. How's he doing??

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Geez oh pete...that kid will think of Summer '08 as the summer of pure torture! Hope he survived it all ok.

On a sidenote: you're such a goof! Loving your Tab bottles.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I really don't remember the bottles, I just remember the cans. I haven't seen Tab in years. I don't think they sell it around here anymore. :o(

D... said...

I'm so glad you got your bottles! I never knew they existed. I only ever saw the bright pink cans.

That is such a bummer about Alex. How did he do this morning? He is definitely your child! It seems like he still has his goofy disposition. Awesome!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Navy Son had to go thru several root canals after he broke off his front teeth as a kid. Not fun, I know. I hope Alex is doing well tonight!

Love those cute Tab bottles!!!!!

Queen of Arbitrary Randomness said...

Those are the best looking TAB bottles ever!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! So happy you got those Tab bottles. They do bring back memories of my life in Tennessee.

Alex has been such a Trooper. His teeth are looking good. Healing good. Such a cutie!

Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Poor Alex! I can't even imagine having that many root canals! Yikes!