Aug 20, 2008

A Calendar Of Hot Flashin Chicks, I'd Buy One!

I have no idea who nominated me for this, but nonetheless, clearly he/she knows a worn down, tired 40-going-on-41 year old mom whose jeans no longer fit hottie when he/she sees one!



I of course needed to call John right away and tell him about this....and being the amazing support he is, he said "Really? So what is this about? Is it some middle-age women with hot flashes, what?" And while that COULD be funny, sadly, he was serious...it didn't cross his mind it would be something else. Pshh! I'm doing the Tweightloss challenge, down 2 pounds (3 yesterday, but I gained it back in my sleep). When I'm feeling less like this could be a better explanation, I'm so gonna thump him.


8 Comments:

Maddy said...

Well I'll nip right along and vote then, or whatever I'm supposed to do.
Cheers

Mom Knows Everything said...

You are definitely H-O-T girl!!!

D... said...

I totally see why you were nominated you hawtie!

Good luck with the tweightloss!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Honey, you are H.O.T.T.!!!!! I, too, can see why you were nominated! You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Stacey, how I love you! You're just too hot for your own good is what you are!

xo,
Jane

Anonymous said...

Thump him one for me too! LOL

You're beautiful, Stacey - both inside AND out. So thbbbbs.

Angela Williams Duea said...

Hoo, you hottie, I'll vote for you too!

Angela Williams Duea said...

Hoo, you hottie, I'll vote for you too!