Jul 8, 2008

One Word, Just One Word..It's Hard To Do!

I got this off of Gayle's blog, then read Kathleen's version and FINALLY got around to doing it. It sounds easy, just use one word, what comes to mind. But I think I'm a two to three word kind of gal, this was harder than I thought! If you haven't done it already, try it!

I'm off to St. Joseph tomorrow, gonna lunch with my BFFs Kelly and Nova, the two loves of my life, I am! Oh, hey Kelly! Nova is joining us for lunch, btw. I told her you got the check, she said for sure! Dunkin Donuts, here I come.

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your significant other? Store
3. Your hair? Wet
4. Your mother? Skip
5. Your father? Heaven
6. Your favorite thing? Computer
7. Your dream last night?Forget
8. Your favorite drink? Tab
9. Your dream/goal? Missional
10. The room you’re in? Bedroom
11. Your church? Best
12. Your fear? Failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Missional
14. Where were you last night? Pool
15. What you’re not? Mean
16. Muffins? Top
17. One of your wish list items? Vacation
18. Where you grew up? Savannah
19. The last thing you did? Brew
20. What are you wearing? PJ's
21. Your TV? Fox
22. Your pets? Loves
23. Your computer? Vavavaoom
24. Your life? Juxtaposition
25. Your mood?Peaceful
26. Missing someone? Desperately
27. Your car? Explorer
28. Something you’re not wearing? Heels
29. Favorite store? Digi
30. Your summer? Flying
31. Like(love) someone? Yes
32. Your favorite color? Blue
33. Last time you laughed? Tonight
34. Last time you cried? Tuesday
35. Who will repost this? Nada

13 Comments:

ConservaChick said...

#21 ROCKS

I thought of you yesterday as I was watching the media adore Obama... and thought how we needed a Republican pretty boy to take him on. Romney is not looking too bad these days.

ConservaChick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

see? wasn't that fun?!

Trinity said...

LOL at your hair wet.. hehehe

I also wearing PJ.. aka pajamas, right?

yes, this is hard but you can answer them well!

err...why are you crying?

D... said...

I thought of you while on vacation. There were Obama things all over the place! And people trying to "talk" to us about him. I knew you'd get a kick conversing with them. ;) I, on the other hand, just politely told them "No, thank you" and continued my fast walk,

Mom Knows Everything said...

It's hard to do the one words one isn't. Hope you are having a great weekend my friend! :o)

Anonymous said...

Stacey,
I love your one word answers. I know how hard that must be for you, but I really enjoyed it. I may even give it a try myself.

I hope your tears helped. I pray your heart is at peace. You deserve that.

Enjoy your weekend. Be good to yourself. Nurture your body and soul, make it a priority.

XOXOX

Anonymous said...

I remember doing one like this before... it definitely was hard to just give a one word answer! YOu did great! I love how you got around #23!

xo,
Jane

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

TAB!! I totally forgot about that drink! I used to drink it all the time when I was a kid...

And I almost put "mean" for something I am not, too.

Thanks for playing along! :)

Anonymous said...

You're right, that is a little hard to do. As I was going down your list, I tried to think of what my answers would be and I couldn't answer half of them!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Awesome.

Angela Williams Duea said...

Nice job! I am in awe of your wordy skills. I don't think I am going to try this myself. Too much brain power is needed.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were here in St Joe last weekend?!

Barbosa's and Dunkin Donuts!!!

Next time you are up you have to give me a heads up! Email or something...

Cheers.