May 8, 2008

Like A Record Baby....

Okay there's GOOD reason I've been AOL, here and there, hit or miss. I'm coming back. Just not today so much...sorry. Tomorrow, though! I feel out of the loop, it's terrible. It's all over at the Digi, please please go see and then forgive me. I'm so tired, I never thought three to five hours would be my standard. I think after today, it'll be better. I'll be up terribly late typing to make deadline, but the weekend looks better. Yay!


It's been getting so crazy around here, even Cody decided on his own to do those dishes! He was clearly hip to me taking a photo of him doing it, too. See?! I love that boy...he asked me last night on the way back from church where I'd like to eat for Mother's Day. He said all these years he'd always felt badly he couldn't do anything on his own and now that he has a job (lifeguard) he's excited to take me out. Under $100 he said. Uh huh, hmmm...this boy, he's lived with us all his life. Buffalo Wild Wings is about as upscale as it's ever gotten! I think I'll ask him for the change when we're done. Is that wrong?

12 Comments:

Katie said...

aaawwwww, what a sweetie! I think I love him almost as much as I love you!

Jenny86753oh9 said...

$100!!!! Dang! Maybe he needs to take me out too...I love me some Asian Zing wings.

Queen of Arbitrary Randomness said...

B-dubs is very upscale. I mean, seriously, I don't think I would know what to do if my meal wasn't served in a flimsy cardboard boat!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Oh yeah, you definitely should be able to keep the change. LOL BTW - my daughter was watching me as I was reading this post and she thinks your son is a "hottie" as she put it. She's 14 and it freaks me out when she says stuff like that, she's not supposed to like boys until she's 30! LOL

Kim said...

What a sweet, wonderful, loving boy! I can only hope that my son grows up to be like that.

Jim and Jami said...

How sweet! you guys have a great Mother's Day, give them an extra hug for me from Tx....

D... said...

For once, I have my speakers on. Love.This.Song!

$100? Will he be my son too? You must be a wonderful Mama to inspire such an amount. :) By all means, ask for the change. You deserve it, girl!

Anonymous said...

Just the offer would be good enough for me! He's so thoughtful!

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

That's sweet, Stacey!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! I hope your have a wonderful Mother's Day!!
XOXOX

Trinity said...

Wow.. you are really a blessed mom.. way to go Cody! You are such a loving young man!!

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day a bit late! You deserved a great one!

What a wonderful son you have. I hope Noah grows up to want to do things like that for me. :)