Apr 12, 2008

Enjoy My Rita While I Work The Blog (Still)

I finally found an illustration I like and *gasp* had to pay for it! I started working on the header last night (this morning) but finally had to admit I was too tired to turn out something good.

I'm finally happy with the template and while I kept the third column, I moved one to the left and made them both uniform. Which means I have to contact BlogHer ads and let them know I've changed my mind and want my ads reduced to the small size. Other than that--I'm good to go and now the fun part--the design. I wish I were together enough to pull it all in at one time before I posted it. I even attempted working with my DreamWeaver program...and think I understood it, so I might tweak it down the line there and do my redo all at once.

So....I know I've been a little scarce and I know my blog has been a little erratic, I'm sorry. I promise, though, to point those who have asked (and those who didn't) to my sources when it's time to add that third column or add background to your template. I'm doing a Rita again, I think the song still applies! Be around to visit you very soon!

10 Comments:

Jim and Jami said...

I like it the way you have it.....LOVE the flip-flops!

Misty DawnS said...

LOVE it! You rock girl! Seriously - you are an inspiration to me Girly!

Now... let Louie know that the sign-in post for the Camera-Critters Sunday meme is open now at Camera-Critters. I hope you'll be able to play ;-)

Sharon Sews said...

Girl, I'm impressed. Intelligence, good looks, sense of humor, ability to sew...and now blog designer. You just got it all going on don't you? BTW - love the filters quote in the header!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

It's looking great, Stacey-Girl! You have a gift for this stuff!

Trinity said...

Dearie... the flipflop is so eye catching! Love your Rita as well!
Are you interested to read my mini series? It is great True Story and the episode 1 was up already...

Anonymous said...

Love the new header image! Very fun!

threesidesofcrazy said...

My cats love it up high too! Cute kittie.

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Love the flippy-flops! You're into Dreamweaver now??? You're gonna be worth a lot of money!

Memarie Lane said...

I knew that looked familiar...

http://whatworksforus.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I LOVE the new blog design!! Fabulously you!