Apr 20, 2008

Camera Critters-Second Edition

Camera Critters Second Edition (Head over to Misty Dawn's For Tons of Good Critters--click the badge above):

Meet Weezer:


Cody with Weezer *he got his name because when we brought him home he developed 'the cough' and the upper respiratory infection. He's responding to antibiotics, but not as quickly as I'd like (and I'm sure not as quickly as he'd like, lol). While he can't fill Boo's shoes, he has definitely brought some funny moments into the house. Our two adult cats, GiGi and Jack, are scared silly of this tiny little kitty cat. They hiss and run with their tails between their legs, it's kind of funny.


And how does Louie like Weezer? He's a giant bundle of teddy bear love...I only feel sorry for the little kitty when he looks up to see this giant head bounding his way, ears flapping and tail wagging! Next week, I'll have time to download the Weezer/Louie share a bed photos.

Posted by Picasa

17 Comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Louie, scootch on over here closer so I can rub those big velvet ears and give you a kiss on the head! You have stolen my heart Louie!

and that Weezer. Oh my what a little doll! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stripe on the nose! How absolutely precious!

I think it's hilarious that the adult cats run from him. hehehe Big bad scary Weezer ;-)

Love this Stacey! Can't wait to see the Louie & Weezer share a bed pics WooooHooo Me luv me some Louie!

OK, too long of a comment? Oh well - it happens.
luv ya

Mom Knows Everything said...

Wheezer is so cute!!!! I bet Louie just adores him.

Anonymous said...

Louie is a handsome, handsome boy. But that Weezer - what a little cutie!

Jim and Jami said...

Welcome to the family Weezer, oh and Louie, come on over here and let me snuggle up on those beautiful ears!

D... said...

Oh, Stacey, Weezer is just precious! Welcome to the family, lil kitty. :)

I'm anxiously awaiting the Louie/Weezer share a bed pics. He's such a sweetie to those kitties.

I would love a new kitty or puppy. However, I'm thinking my current cat would terrorize the poor thing.

Anonymous said...

Weezer is so sweet and cute. Glad you are welcoming a new kitty into your family, as they can bring so much joy. Hope Weezer feels better!
XOXOXO

Lilli & Nevada said...

AAAH Weezer is a so cute, one of the downfalls of adoption i guess, Hope he gets better soon, I love kitties

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love kittens!!!! He's so cute!!

Sharon Sews said...

He is so adorable!

Stacey said...

D I like the extra comments, it make me look poopular. !

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Awwwwwwwwww! Weezer is a cutie patootie!

But that Louie....oh how I love that Louie!

Katney said...

What aprecious kitty. And it is funny that Louie is taking to him so!

threesidesofcrazy said...

There's just nothing cuter than little kitties. Weezer is adorable! And Louie is the reincarnation of Cleo from when I was a little girl. He's so handsome.

Jenny86753oh9 said...

I wondered if you'd end up getting another little guy/girl. Wheezer...that's a hilarious name!!!

Louie, Bro! What's hang, dude?!

Anonymous said...

I bet they're best friends! Who says cats and dogs can't get along?

david mcmahon said...

Great choice of name!!

Cathi said...

So adorable! I love the relationship dogs have with kittens. Male or female they're such "mothers".