Apr 14, 2008

Alex Smiles My Day Today.........

I'm so excited! Today my friend Terence posted Alex's face on his very popular Smile My Day blog. He's got quite a following over there, lots of submissions. It's very refreshing to hit on a blog and know that I'll see a smile AND read a good story behind the smile every single day. Thanks, Terence, for making MY day with your fun blog.

He put my face, along with John's, on his blog awhile back, click on this if you want to check it out (you DO want to check it out, right?):

Smile My Day Badge

And if you have a fun smile photo you want shown on his blog, he's got all the information over there, too. Alright, need to get busy again! I hope your Monday is a great start to a wonderful week.

6 Comments:

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Hi Stacey....hope you had a good weekend. The famous Bro is coming this week so I'll be gone a bit...

Anonymous said...

That is a great smile! Thanks for the link! What a cool blog!

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Yes, I do want to check it out! :)
I hope your Monday was a wonderful one, and that the rest of your week follows suit, too.

Trinity said...

I check the site.. and Alex do have a really happy cheerful smile! No doubt he can brighten your day, Stacey!! ***hugsss***

I am working on a true story of a pilot-to-be who has a tragic life, but in the end we will see that God really has beautiful purpose in all things that happens to him..

Anonymous said...

All of your children have beautiful smiles, Stacey - can't IMAGINE where they get that from? Hmmmmmm. ;)

Kim said...

Love your smile! Always have and always will. Probably one of the things that drew me to your blog in the first place.