Mar 19, 2008

Reesie the Purrr-Fect Kitty

This is Reesie....he's a rescue kitty who has my friend, Jami's heart. She's such a sweet soul, and when I'm down and out, one of my favorite blogs is Fleming Family Circus. It's filled with positive Texas energy (and digi scrapping, helooo!). Jami is a professional chef at a foofy country club and still hang out with the likes of me! She sent Alex (my chef) an amazing versatile cake recipe they make at the club, and if you ask, I'm guessing she'd share with you too! So Jami, thank you from the bottom of my heart. God has blessed me abundantly with great friends both in blogland and in real life. I'm glad you are part of that.

And it is my turn to pass out the Your Friendship is Purr-fect Honor. I kinda hate this part, all my friends are equally amazing, but I'm supposed to pick one. So....I'm going to give this to my favorite Hawaiian flight attendant, Kailani. Because Kailani epitomizes a confident blogger and a friend. She comes around when she can (she's got like 5 million friends, so she can't come every day) and if I miss a few days, it's fine. She knows I'll be there and she knows I think the world of her. So Kailani, your friendship is Purr-fect, the cat's meow (had to say it!).


1 Comments:

Jim and Jami said...

You're sooo sweet!