Mar 16, 2008

Axl Rose and Davey Jones?

Okay the book tour I posted earlier has been postponed, so I figured this was a great time to share this video with you. My friend Nathan first posted this and I about fell out of my chair laughing! You might remember my plight to put the Monkees in the Hall of Fame last year? Well I knew there was something about Davey I couldn't resist! Or was it something about Axl? I couldn't get enough of his exaggerated swaying when he performed....he was so unique! Or was he? You be the judge, tell me what you think of this Monkees 'n Roses video:







The first time I watched this I giggled the rest of the day. And I can't help but wonder...how did Axl keep from breaking into "Cheer Up Sleepy Jean" onstage?

5 Comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! I guess it's a case of the more things change, the more they stay the same! Who knew?!?

Misty DawnS said...

I saw this before too! It's so funny!

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Yep...being "hot" is purely in the eyes of the beholder!!! There is just something different about how Axl does vs. Monkey boy.

D... said...

Thanks for the Monday morning giggle! Axl is what is called "Skanky Hot". There was just something about him.....Davy Jones was THE Monkee for me!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Hmmm....same man? Something to think about.....