Feb 25, 2008

Challenge Anyone?

I found this test a couple of blogs...and I'm sorry if it was your blog, I forgot where I found it! Feel free to refresh my memory, but be kind...unless, of course, you developed the test and all. Let this be a warning to you: If you like to type, this is will be your addiction for a the next hour. I was shooting for 100 but just couldn't get there, but don't fear, I'll keep at it! Happy Monday and Happy Typing!

PS--if you get 100, maybe break it to me gently.




Speed test





Speed test






Speedtest

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine was 52. BUT!!!!!!!!!!

I type with my two index fingers. Yes this is horrible, but try to type while looking up for the next word! LOL.

Cheers.

Stacey said...

LOL, hey, well done, Nathan! I wouldn't be over 70 myself if I didn't have to do all this darned data entry day in and day out. And honestly....I'd rather not do it at all!

Laura Paxton said...

I do medical transcription, and used to do data entry, and I still can't get over 70 wpm....dang fingers don't wanna move any faster....

Jenny86753oh9 said...

You'd probably ROCK at Brain Age! Let me go see where I'm at...be right back.

Anonymous said...

I got 84, but I was trying to be quiet while typing cuz the baby's asleep LOL Gonna try it again tomorrow :D

Jenny86753oh9 said...

...couldn't get past 82!! Ugh. Then it doesn't really take speed for me to do my job...just boring ol' coding.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I'm gaining on you, Stacey - better watch out!

D... said...

Ugh, I suck at this. I used to type extremely fast. Now? Not so much. BUT! I only had 3 wrong words. ;)