Part two of Shana's post today--the 7 things tag!
Shana laid out rules, and it said I have to link to her, the tagger (so now you have to link to me, the tag-ee turned tagger...you have to, it's the rule, don't make me say 'ahhhmmmmmmmm, I'm telling!'). Then I have to list seven weird things about myself. And tag seven others. She says I have to let them know they've been tagged, too. Geesh, this could be an ongoing even throughout the day for me!
Okay, the seven weird things about me--this is hard because if I thought I was doing something weird, I wouldn't do it, would I? It's kind of subjective, so let me know if it's not weird enough, I can try harder.
- My late father's name was James. My late sister's, Jamee. It wasn't until I was out of high school that I ever realized she was named after him--it didn't click! (Personally, I think it's weird nobody mentioned it at home though, idk)
- If I've had a particularly rough day and I'm feeling very sorry for myself, I grab Winnie The Pooh from the cabinet and sleep with him. It's a comfort from the safe childhood days. (I have a very good reason for posing with a scarf around my head holding Winnie, don't I Kelly! Right Kell? Kelly?)
- I have ongoing lower back pain that began while sledding with my friends at night down a hill off the side of the road in our town. My boyfriend Charles and I sledded right down the hill, right THROUGH the bonfire and went airborne and landed with a thud on my tailbone.
- I've never had my nails done, I rarely even file and paint them. Most of my friends do, I just don't know why I don't pull it together. Partly because I type too much to have long nails, partly because I'm lazy, and partly because they'll only be stuck down a toilet within the day anyway.
- I cut my own hair, and go in about once a year for an 'adjustment'. And I have two nieces who are in the business, I just don't go. If I see an issue, I grab my handy dandy barber scissors and chop chop chop! Angie, if you're reading this, it might be time soon to take care of that mullet-looking thingy again. I'll call.
- I heart Tab, but you already knew that. But I do! And I have ordered more and have 27 cans here at home with me.
- If I'm cooking something that calls for Worcester sauce, I always down a tablespoon or two for myself too. Is this wrong?
I have seven people to tag and I'll go ahead and name names, but I'll have to link later on, I need to get to the classroom. I'm tagging:
Make the weird things very very weird, I need to feel better about myself.
**Niki is home today. We are far from out of the woods, and I think we need your continued prayer even moreso now. Because I believe this is a defining time for the rest of her 'teenaged' years and her relationship with us. Praying for my wisdom and my patience might be good.