Jan 31, 2008

Throwback Thursday Red White & Blue!



I'm not certain I've shown this photo--so if you've seen it, then maybe you could pretend you haven't. Just to make me feel better, that's all. I found this awhile back and am reading up on how to restore photos on Photoshop. I'd love to restore it back to it's original color and get rid of the creases. I don't even know the year--I think I look to be what, three or four? And I believe these are Spring dresses (I think Mom thought we were twins the first five years of our lives!), so I'd guess 1971 or 1972. Probably 71. I'm on the left, Jamee on the right--both sporting homemade haircuts.

For more Throwback fun, head over to the Pinks 'n Blues and check 'em out!

12 Comments:

Katja said...

Hi,
I would love to restore the photo for you - or at least do my best..
It's such a pretty photo of you too!

Hugs!
Katja

Ps. I tagged you.. (don't feel pressured to do it)
http://skimbaco.blogspot.com/2008/01/linky-love-meme.html

Misty DawnS said...

OHHHHH My Garsh!!! You two were SO adorable! I just wanna hug your cute young self!

Jim and Jami said...

I had that same haircut I think it was the style to give little girls about the age of 3 or 4 in the early 1970's.....Cute Photo

Memarie Lane said...

My mom used to dress my sister and I alike too. Drove me nuts! And then when she quit doing it, my sister (who is OLDER btw), would just wait and see what I picked out to wear and she'd choose the same thing. This didn't stop until she was 12 or so.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

SO CUTE!! Love the yarn hairbows - I had those, too! I'll have to post a pic sometime.

D... said...

Aww! Ya'll are precious!

Terence Chang said...

OH ... Very cute!

I just love those smiles ...

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture!! Love those smiles. I knew right away which one was you, as soon as the picture came up on my screen.
I am so glad you have this picture and glad you are restoring it. What wonderful memories and it says a million words about how close you two were, even as little girls.
XOXOXO

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Stacey!! I can't get over how little you've changed in the face! From like birth! You were DANG cute then and your DANG cute now! (I mean drop dead gorgeous of course!!)

Sharon Sews said...

Oh you two are so adorable! And Stacey you're beautiful eyes haven't changed one bit - still overflow with joy (and mischief).

Unknown said...

I would love to help you out, too, Stacey. Let me know if you need me! I'm working in Photoshop as I sit here, actually! :)

Love the pic!

Trinity said...

Hey adorable cutie... :-) I love your homemade haircuts!!! LOL... I made a new avatar..look.. do you like it? *wink wink*