Jan 15, 2008

Jen/Gi, Your Dog Does Her Heyhoo In Your Purse? What's The Deal-io?

Jen/Gi, aka GiGi at Girl Gone Wild turned For A Good Time Call, has a friend, Ms. Wrong Can't Be Right. She (Ms. CBW) emailed this song to me today and I spit my Tab all over the keyboard singing it. (Waste of perfectly good Tab!) This is so so so the essence of our beloved Jen/Gi, so I have permission to rip this off--thank you Ms. Can't Be sounds like Aunt Bea!


PS--Jen/Gi, Cat and I are on our way down in a few weeks. I was gonna not worry with lipstick and borrey some of yours. Until I read stanza/verse/whatever Number Four. Uhhh.....nvm, I'll remember or I'll do the naked lips thing.
Okay, from this point down, it's Ms. Aunt Bea Can't Be, who may or may not have a career in songwriting.
Ode to Jen/Gi
Back in her wild-child days we knew her as Gigi. Technically, she'll always be a wild-child but in a good way -- not the way her old blog Girl Gone Wild would lead one to believe.In 2008, my dear friend (and yours, too) turned a page in her book of life and started a brand new blog. Jen's very own 867-5309.But what would we call her?

Jen/Gi. A good mix of the past and the present.So, in honor of a wonderful friend and her song inspired blog, I wrote "Ode to Jen/Gi."Shall we all sing it together?To the tune of 'Bingo':

There was a blogger, had a friend and JenGi is her name-o.
J-E-N-G-I
J-E-N-G-I
J-E-N-G-I
And JenGi is her name-o.

Okay, here's the deal is always said by JenGi is her name-o.
(Clap)-E-N-G-I
(Clap)-E-N-G-I
(Clap)-E-N-G-I
And JenGi is her name-o.

Foreign lands were once her home and JenGi is her name-o.
(Clap)-(Clap)-N-G-I
(Clap)-(Clap)-N-G-I
(Clap)-(Clap)-N-G-I
And JenGi is her name-o.

She has a dog who poos in her purse and JenGi is her name-o.
(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-G-I
(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-G-I
(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-G-I
And JenGi is her name-o.

Heyhoo is her favorite word and JenGi is her name-o.
(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-I
(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-I
(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-I
And JenGi is her name-o.

A crazy gal, loved by all and JenGi is her name-o.
(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)
(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)
(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)-(Clap)
And JenGi is her name-o.

Love ya JenGi!And a shout out to Stacey for encouraging me to post this (she could tell I really wanted to)!





.

9 Comments:

ConservaChick said...

You and your friends have WAY too much fun! ~K

D... said...

I heart it! Now it's going to be stuck in my head all day while the kids are taking their benchmark tests! Hee!

Jenny86753oh9 said...

You didn't have to add the double-chin-I-need-a-hair-cut pictures!!! You show me love like no other!

...I'm still singing BINGO this morning.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Fabulous! :-D

Misty DawnS said...

Can't get this song outta my head!

Anonymous said...

OMG! now I have that song in my head! You are too crazy!!!!! love you guys!

Jim and Jami said...

Just sang the Jen/Gi song, stuck in my head now I can go to work tomorrow and make cakes and pies singing this song, I'll sing the verse about the dog extra loud.....my co-workers should like that! :)

Jim and Jami said...

just saw the thing on your blog about the illegal alien, I am grabbing that for my blog.....way cool! I feel the same way, wish I could talk to the undocumented immigrants at work about this issue, but we don't speak the same language.....Hmmmm

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I want to know about the poo in the purse. Hope it wasn't a Prada!