Oct 18, 2007

Black Isn' t An Option

Okay, so another blogger suggested a plot to keep my readers from seeing photos of all of me. So that's why you're seeing a lot of photos that don't make sense--I take personal challenges quite seriously! I'm a lot of things but I'm definitely for real. I'm not perfect by any means, but it hasn't kept me in a hole! Pshh.. that would be silly. Besides, I have to giggle--my waistline is the least of my issues. And as you can see here, I am not a bean pole. I'd hate for any woman I know here to think that's important when it is the least of the things I note when I make friends. The LEAST important thing.

So here you go--all photos of me, some lightened because they were dark--a faux pas? Perhaps. And all photos of me taken within the summer until now. Wait, that top one was taken earlier--when I met Cat...but close enough and I love that picture of Cat afraid of me! I'm all about full disclosure; not that I should have to, but black just ain't my color so no, I won't wear black slacks!

*Marie--I will be back in the morning to claim my blue cocktail! I meant to do that tonight but this came up.

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea. I definitely like the WHOLE you. You are HOT!!!!!

Signed,

Not your husband.

PS That man is so lucky.....

Stacey said...

I think parents should worry--college professors who peruse blogs for women aren't teaching are they?!

PS--I think teachers are hot!

Sharon Sews said...

Oh, excuse me! I feel like I'm peeking where I shouldn't be. Your hubby sounds as goofy (and goofy is a huge compliment in my world) as you are - how lucky you are to be so well matched.

I think all your photos are great. I'm practicing my funny faces so that I can keep up with you when we're on the rides at the big Mall.

Now I have to go think up a personal challenge for you...

Misty DawnS said...

I LOVE the 2nd and 3rd photos especially! You and John are such the bestest most cutest and sweetest couple! Seriously! I'm so glad that you realize what you have there with your family. Stacey you are HOT HOT HOT - Seriously! I'm saying "seriously" a lot tonight, aren't I?

D... said...

I need to fan myself! It's quite hot in here. ;)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Is it hot in here or is it just STACEY?!?!? You are just the cutest thing! We are totally twins. ;-)

Crazed Nitwit said...

I think you are beautiful inside and out. Funny inside and out as well. I love you just the way you are!!!

Anonymous said...

Stacey, I think the extra 20 lbs actually looks very good on you :) Your face beams in every photo, and you're a delight to read and watch :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos girl!

I like Kiki. That's cute.

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

HELLO! You're hot..ok...got it. Don't embarrass me when I come up okay??? I'm more like tipid.