Aug 25, 2007

Hugs Are The New Black

I found this at Dawn's blog, thought I'd share the link. Dawn has decided to make up "hugs" in blogland that we can send others when they need one. She has three different ones, the butterfly is my favorite:



She's got codes for you to copy and paste, or you can just copy the pic. Dawn, I think these hugs are a great invention...thanks for doing that! Now I'm off to hug someone I know needs one. Who knows, maybe I'll get a hug or two or all three designs when I come back? This is a blatant cry for hugs, btw.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I'm so glad you like them! I'm sending you my favorite, the angel hug :)

Anonymous said...

I love me some Dawn!

Oh, and I'd be happy to take a virtual hug from you any day!

I LOVE the new blog look, by the way!

Jane, P&B Girls

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Do you need some love, my dear??? I'd hug you if I were there...I think I need to go check these hug 'bugs' at.

Anonymous said...

Here's a great big {{{HUG}}} for you!

Cat said...

Thanks for the Hug friend, I will return the hug in person Sunday!

Love ya girl