Aug 14, 2007

Crank Up The Car Stereo, It's Gonna Be A Fantabulistic Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using Gigi's method of Random dot org, I plugged in the numbers in order of the comments received and wait...wait...you want to see what you won first, right? It's the Jamee Forever CD, of course! Songs plucked right out of my blog along with pictures, burned to a CD, and get ready to turn it up up up up up! Here's my little assistant, doing a fine job displaying the new Jamee Forever CD; note the look of surprise mixed with delight!

I said five winners, and five fantabulistic winners we have! And can I please add--thanks for playing along and entertaining me. Y'all cracked me up like no other finding a way to hyperlink fantabulistic into your posts. Only a true blue confident blogger would do that to win a dumb old CD. I'd do it, that's for sure!

Bubba's Sis

Katja at Skimbaco

Sharon at Sharon Sews

Leslie at Funky Art Queen

I have to tell you, I held my breath because I sooo wanted Leslie to win this--she hyperlinked fantabulistic so many times I lost count! And Sharon because White Trash Beautiful is...well...it's her song! In fact, just for Sharon, I'll play it tonight. I'm going to begin homeschooling our youngest son beginning next Tuesday. I'll still blog, but I may have to let the music go away. I'm thinking only on Wordless Wednesday. It takes far more time to find the right song for the post, fine it on my playlist, add it and post. Then realize there's some very very foul language on the song I didn't remember and have to start all over again (sigh)! So...it's a sort of kind of farewell to the rock star wannabe side of me. This way I can keep the blog, and keep my blog time reasonable. xoxo


*PS--if you find the time, head over to the comments on the previous post. Johnny is onto me, he's thinking he needs to collect on his kisses for comments! Ooops!

9 Comments:

Katie said...

Oh dang! In my newfound enjoyment of Facebook I forgot all about the fantabulistic contest! Well- congrats to the winners!
Oh, today's sone is one of my faves!! Everlast rocks!!

Katja said...

Lova ya! Thank you, you know I sooo wanted to win it!!!

I'll e-mail to you on the morning, I promised Matt not to be online after 12 tonight.

I'm gonna miss your music, but I totally understand!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

You. have. got. to. be. kidding. me! I am just not meant to win. HA! Congrats to the winners! (I love the pics of Alex showing the CD....)

...sigh...off to pout....

Sharon Sews said...

Yes! I finally won something! And look at those fantabulistic marketing photos of the CDs...the look of sheer bliss on his face makes me even more eager to get my hands on that CD :-)

Okay, can I still win if I admit that I had never heard of the song White Trash Beautiful before finding it on your blog (she says as she ducks....)

Cat said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!!

I am going to join GiGi and Pout. :(


I agree, Alex did an awesome Job displaying your CD!

Cat said...

YES, an afternoon movie sounds Awesome! just let me know.

School readiness is as ready as it can be right now. UGH. Money is tight, but we are managing. can't wait till the end of the month! LOL

Take care Girl!
XOXOXOXO

D... said...

Congrats to the winners even tho I'm not one of them. ;)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I'm a winner!!! Fantabulistic!! Thank you so much!

FAQ said...

I'm so glad I won! I was a big fan of your collection of music and the White Trash song....my personal favorite!