Jul 8, 2007

Schmoozer Award Time!

Now just when I think I've seen a lot of fun awards, Bridget at And Miles To Go has done gone and found another! And....not only that, (hey, I'm not writing about it JUST because I think it's a neat award)...she threw it my way! So I caught it (thanks Bridget!). It's The Schmoozer Award and this is what it means:


“As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."

Ahhh! Can you believe it?! So I've got a few people in mind that schmooze very well I believe (I'd actually send it to her, my goodness she's good at that, but that's kinda like re-gifting, right?). Here are more bloggers with the gift of Schmooze:

* GiGi at Girl Gone Wild--she just makes people laugh out loud! She's an over-worked SAHM with extreme addiction to blog contests, very extreme. (I'm putting away the contest competition for this! But only for a day or two. You need me to help me break you.)

* Sharon At Sharon Sews-she's a seamstress who's willing to break out of her sewing blogosphere to chat with me too (yay!).

*Pinks & Blues Girls -I checked, so far I don't see one (you're too popular), so hopefully I get this posted first! These amazing women got don't just say 'hey' or 'thanks' or 'glad you stopped in', they get to know you--even if they forget your name, lol. Okay okay, that was just once, but I NEVER forget!

I guarantee you'll be very happy checking their blogs out. If you aren't, then I will happily write my post backwards for you in an attempt to erase it from precious memory space that if you're like me, you protectively guard!

***GiGi, as I was writing up the post, I noted that Sharon is doing a book giveaway--I have no knowledge of you sewing, but I'm assuming you'll be over there attempting to win this one as well. You could always win and give it to me for my b-day!

3 Comments:

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

AHHHH! Look at you...being all kind and such. Just so you know, I had to check this whole schmoozing thing out to make sure you weren't just sucking me in for the final kill.

I'm feeling a little verclempt and weepy! I'd hug you're neck if you were nearby!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

What a special award! And from a special lady... makes it all the better! :)

THANKS, Stacey (see I got your name right)!!! :)

Jane, P&B Girls

Sharon Sews said...

Woo Hoo! Thank ya, thank ya!

By the way, when it this b-day you referred to??? Gonna go for the a birthday week like I did or go for a birthday month?