Jul 18, 2007

Interrupting Wordless Wednesday (One Post Down)

Edit: Tagging my new blogger friend, Misty Dawn--she's a bit of an addictive personality, go over there, you just might see yourself!
Part Two of My Eight Things Tag---
Eight Things (People) I SERIOUSLY Adore!
I draw on these four faces when the carpet is ripped out from under me. Well, I don't literally draw on them...hold, I did draw on John late late late one Saturday night after ...anyway. Would enjoy hearing carpet stories from other people, too....where did this phrase come from? Was it wall-to-wall (I doubt that), was it an area rug, was it a floor mat, or was it the more likely kind, magic? If this happened for real, I'd send a stick of gum to anyone strong enough to talk about it now. Whatever I drag up from the bottom of my handbag...probably cinnamon.

*Sharon--working my way to my sewing tag....it's coming!

** If you want the Monkees music for the WW Post, just hit the bottom and click on the Monkees song on my player...still there! ;-)

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet faces! You are a blessed woman. :) I can't help you with the carpet question. I'm with you though; most likely it comes from the magic carpet.

Cat said...

What Great faces! you truly are blessed with your family girl!

Love ya!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

What a great way of doing this 8 thing meme! Missed reading your blog while I was away...I needed some of your wacked out humor! Glad you're back to blogging too!

Misty DawnS said...

Awesome photos! Oh, and you tagged me - gosh, I feel so special! Thanks for being one of my first blogging friends and making me feel welcome!

Crazed Nitwit said...

Your children are gorgeous! Great pictures. Don't get the faces in the carpet reference tho...

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful, happy family! You are all truly blessed and so much fun!

Jane, P&B Girls