Jul 11, 2007

Cat Fight

My friend Cat put up some photos of VBS this morning. This one here on the right is a pic of the two of us gathering in the sanctuary before the fun begins, all bright and cheerful. Not flattering, I know, the spread eagle thing I'm doing didn't help. I was trying to hide behind her! But Cat is cute here, so I sacrifice and let it stand, it's how I am.

But I draw the line with the very very awful one of Coach Dribbles and I singing exhuberantly with wild animation (keep lookin you won't find it here)! Yeah, that'd be that double chin I was talking about yesterday, thanks for the big giant side view, CAT!! When she started taking pictures, I warned her...I still have the Dunkin Donuts photo in my possession. Remember, Cat? That's right, that one where you're pointing and flailing your arms around, demanding that the poor girl behind the counter give you one of EACH and do it quickly?! Yes, Cat, I have it and I guard it all the time for times like these.....


Ooooohhhh you were afraid for just a sec, weren't you?! Naw, I wouldn't do that. Not yet.

Your saving grace today was that you also posted this super-duper cutie pic of my son Alex and your son Brandon. You have become quite the talented little craft leader, Cat. Craft on, g/f. Craft on.

Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Cat said...

You know if I remember correctly, you already posted the Dunkin Donuts pic a long long time ago, then took it down. didn't you? LOL

I am not skeered!!! LOL

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Ooooooo...that sounds like a challenge! (Anything to get you off the contests!)

And for the record? WHAT double chin??? Pom Pom Polly is too fit for that nonsense!

Misty DawnS said...

I think the pics are great!

It's always a good thing to have an embarrassing photo of your buddy stashed away in case of a blackmail emergency! I have several just for that purpose - unfortunately, my best friend has several of me too. LOL

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what you were trying to do with that pose. LOL!

Anonymous said...

You always have the most fun pictures, Stacey!

I've got to try that double-chin-eliminating pose. But I've seen many pictures of you without "the pose" and guess what? I see no double chin on you!!! :)

Hey, where's the Top Momma button for me to click today!?!?

Jane, P&B Girls

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Lookin' good, Pom Pom Polly! :-D

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear/see what today had in store for Pom Pom Polly and VBS! Bubba's Sis has an embarrassing picture of me too!

Anonymous said...

What great pics. I love Vacation Bible School. I used to look forward to it each and every year :)

Sharon Sews said...

Love the VBS pics and you're a brave, brave girl to pose with no makeup for the whole world to see. You do know you're getting to be known all over the world don't you? Well, at least my part of the world. I sent your blog link to a non-bloggin' friend who I *knew* would understand your humor and she replied "Oh yea, I've heard of that one!" Hmmmm....wonder what she meant by that?!?

Unknown said...

Katja sent me here through her tag! I have Game Day pics also- but of decorations. Hope you have a great week!
http://the-day-of-a-mom.blogspot.com/2007/05/vbs-game-day-central.html