Jun 8, 2007

Third Win!!!!!!!!

First, thanks for all the emails and encouraging words--muahhh! I have the best friends, cyber and non-cyber, family, non-family! I want to end this week on a POSITIVE note for once!

So....believe it or not, I won again! Uh-huh, you read it right, once more I have thrown my name into a drawing and won for a third time! This time, I won a book from Callapidderdays! I was just browsing through some of my new friends' blogs and thought I'd check in, started to read down the winners, blah blah blah ......STACEY from JameeForever! Had to read it three times over to be sure.
For those of you who had the fortune NOT to have known me years upon years, I haven't won a single thing all my life. Well, not true, I have a thing going on with the cakewalk for some reason. Ahhh if I didn't already commit to cleaning the church kitchen tonight (I know, I'm a fun gal on a Friday evening) then I'd
be tempted to do the boats tonight (not really)............. I hope your weekend is blessed!

8 Comments:

Cat said...

Hmmmm girl, after we clean we could always go play the slots for a bit! LOL

wow, you are on a winning streak right now girl. what other drawings have you entered? LOL

Katie said...

You totally deserve all your wins! I'm completely happy for you!

Sharon Sews said...

Oh what a happy ending! Three wins! oh what a happy ending to the week. Have fun cleaning tonight!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Three!? Wow...I didn't realize I was smoozing with such a 'cool' person! You SO deserve to win too.

You and Cat have fun tonight...wish I could be there to party with ya'll!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

A hat trick of wins for you this week! Congrats!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

P.S. LOVE this song (Winning) - can you e-mail it to me?

Anonymous said...

Stacey you are on winning streak! Congrats :D

Anonymous said...

congrats...wish i had your luck :)