May 16, 2007

Stacey Needs

Okay, you've likely seen these floating around in blogville about every day. I finally succumed to peer pressure and tried it. These are the first 10 sentences that popped up when I Googled "Stacey needs":


Stacey needs the support of the Babysitters Club --well who doesn't?

Stacey needs some love--that's right...

Stacey needs help getting her name out there--Yes, I do. Out where?

Stacey needs many surgeries to get rid of the excess skin--who outted me?

Stacey needs posh NYC digs to further her writing career--so...yeah...I need one.

Stacey needs his posh apartment to get away--ain't that the truth!

Stacey needs to go big time--who said that??

Stacey needs help too--no I don't!

Stacey needs to come back for like one day--Aha! Y'all missed me! (just one day?)

Stacey needs someone a bit sensible to stop her going off the rails--As if that's ever worked before!

So--what I think I have here is an insecure aspiring writer who isn't ever happy with what I have. I seem to have lost over 100 lbs, therefor the skin removal surgery.....sporting a temperament registering wayyy off the charts, so much so that my friends send me away and bring me back (but only for a day)! This paints a picture of a very off person, to put it nicely. Not me at all. No way. I'm normal. Yes huh, I am!

2 Comments:

Katie said...

Funny funny funny!

Katie said...

Stacey you are the winner of my quilt! You who never wins anything! Yay! Send me you address and I'll ship out the quilt!
kateyzATdccnetDOTcom