May 25, 2007

Friday Feast One Hundred Forty-Five

Appetizer: Name a sound you like to hear.

The opening song for The Andy Griffith Show or I Love Lucy--I know I'm in for 30 minutes of pure escape!

Soup: What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Cake, duh.

Salad: Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings?
If nobody else needs to go somewhere, heck yeah.

Why or why not?
It isn't dubbed beauty sleep for nothing.

Main Course: When was the last time you forgot something?
Yesterday!

What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?
I was supposed to call our pastor and discuss fundraising in the morning and I forgot--I remembered at about two, so I didn't call. I'll try again today.

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I notice the dog was on the sofa when company just starts to sit.


9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, sleep is very important :)

Beadknitter said...

Love your soup!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Your soup and dessert made me laugh. Great feast. Have a great weekend.

Angel Mama ():)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Delicious soup! The salad is great, too!

Thanx for visiting my feast - I'll be back!

Anonymous said...

The best cheese choice yet! :-D

Sandy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

And I totally forgot "Cheese" cake. Hello? What was I thinking?

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

How cute is this little meme! I've never ran across this. May have to try sometime.

Cheese cake....HA!

Anonymous said...

Great feast!
Can't believe I didn't think of cheesecake...Am a total sucker for sweets :)

Thanks for dropping by & have a smashing weekend.

Tawnya Shields said...

Thanks for stopping by my Friday Feast. I love your soup answer. That was good!

I love Andy Griffith and Leave it to Beaver. Always gives me a comfy cozy feeling.

Have a nice weekend.