May 15, 2007

Baby Gun Owner, Carjacker & a Can of Corn

For Real Headlines
Illinois 10-Month-Old Issued Firearm Owner's Identification Card
Monday, May 14, 2007
By Sara Bonisteel



Carjacker Beats 91-Year-Old Man as Bystanders Look On
Monday, May 14, 2007


Can't help it, it's too easy. Had Baby Gun Owner been strapped to his momma's back on his way to the store to buy milk at the same time this was going down, he would have reached down, grabbed his gun from the diaper bag on Mom's shoulder. Aiming and shooting I have faith he would have hit his mark, thus sparing the poor old man any further blows, possibly death. All with his binky still intact, sporting a dry diaper.

If I were honestly afraid the man had a weapon, I don't think I would have stood so close, lest I be shot. At least throw a can of corn, for goodness sakes!

And if my teenage son asks me what he should do, would I want him to help this man, my heart would leap out of my chest as I say:

Yes. Your agony if you had not would be more than you could bear, I know this about you.

3 Comments:

Cat said...

I am with you on this one girlfriend! I would of done something!! UGH, what is this world coming to?

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Oh yeah...I heard about that in the news this morning...just made me sick. Was there not a single PMS mom in the crowd needing an excuse to beat the crap out of a bad guy?? Geesh!

Stacey said...

^^ Amen, Sister Gigi...PMS moms are everywhere! :)