Apr 17, 2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day to click the icon on the right for Heather. I don't personally know Heather, I do know she's a founder of the MOG website I love so much. And...she is also my dear dear friend, Cat's sister-in-law (sil). Heather has a brain tumor, here is her blog, there's so much more to her story than initially appears. I know we all know someone personally who needs help, we all have our allocations for the causes our hearts are attached to. So I'm thinking that if everyone who reads this only donates $1, it'll go a long ways to help her. Statistically this blog alone averages 25 hits/day. Not huge, but it, along with all the other bloggers pitching in, will make a difference. xoxo

In honor of sisters-in-law, I thought I'd show mine off. Now, I don't have persmission from them to do this, so I might get thumped on the head at the next family meal. But I love them all, they're my favorites. Incidentaly, I don't think they're necessarily in an age descending order, I'm not sure who's oldest, etc. I'm only sure of this, I am way way the youngest (all that counts!).

Debbie at the top with my side, ugh! (she's our very own little Martha Stewart--only prettier); Jeanie with her husband, Karen, Joanie with four of her brothers and Dorie with a shot of my big backside!

It comes to my attention that we're either gathering to eat, have already eaten, or are in the process of eating. Hmmmm....



























5 Comments:

Cat said...

Awww How cool! you know what? I think I am going to go through what pics I have with me and Heather and post them tomorrow in Honor of her!
what a great idea friend!

Have a Great day!

Anonymous said...

Just to let everyone know....I'm 4th in line as far as age goes (with only Dorie and Stacey younger than me). Does anyone else think I look like Martha Stewart?? I know I can't make rolls like her! Love you, Stacey!

Stacey said...

That's right, you're very young! The powder blue tuxedos in your wedding party--that was just a "retro" thing, we all know it. I love you too, favorite sil!

Anonymous said...

My wedding party did NOT wear powder blue (that was Karen's). My wedding party wore brown and peach! It was the 70's after all!

Stacey said...

Interestingly, Dear sil, brown and blue are making their way back. Have you seen my bedroom? I think if you want to defend your age, you need your own blog. So...yeah.