Mar 23, 2007



Okay, made it to Applebees tonight...we're on our way (can you tell we don't get out together much?): And here's the sweetest hostess we ever had:


Well the rain seems to be moving over, making room for the humidity I do so adore! Since my surgery, hot flashes are coming more and more frequently, so John's been warned the air could come on at any time, I cannot hesitate! Have to admit, though, not much beats the smell of wet dog after a good long rain, that and as my friend Cat pointed out, the paw prints tracking through the floor! And you know what, I wouldn't be honest if I didn't tell you a day like this is like luminol around here--I found where old Louie, seen here on the left, went off to when we weren't home to let him out! Spot Bot's been working all day long.

Been a little busy with Spring Break and the kids. I've been researching homeschooling my youngest, I'm on the brink of a decision. It scares me silly to think I could mess this up, but again, it scares me just as much to think what would happen if I don't do this. More to come soon.
And...finally, last night I got busy, started a little bit of creating and didn't stop until I had these--they're for a new Etsy shop, I'm shutting down JameeForever and going another direction, I believe. It feels right, so I'm going to dive in and do this!
Thinking of going to Applebee's tonight, see my baby girl in action--she's a hostess there. If I do, I'll be sure and take the digi with me and post, but for now, here she is at home (sorry, I'm all about chances to show off pictures!) Hope your weekend is blessed, friends.





2 Comments:

Cat said...

Okay, someone is doing a little rearranging! looks springy!
I need to come check out this spot bot! I think I need one. of course I have 2 carpet cleaners already, they just are a pain. LOL
You know, between you and I ...I have thought of homeschooling, but I just don't think I could do it. but seems many are heading in that direction, I almost feel left out.
anxious to see your new etsy shop, I like the sunglass cases!

Cat said...

LOL you two look so cute!!! and Niki looks so thrilled! LOL
glad you had a good time! I'm jealous! I wanna go out to dinner with my guy!