Feb 12, 2009

Quickie Update From Boot Camp

Hey a few of you have been asking about Boot Camp, am I sticking with it. Yes, I've completed Traumatic Weigh in AND three classes (including an extra long one last night) and I'm feelin fine! I re-bff'd Julie and even let her be my boobie bands partner last night (it's not as sexy as it sounds).

Julie, Celia and I all three agree the ladies are great, we'll stick it out AND the 20 something gal in the short shorts and tank really cannot get by with the built in shelf-bra alone. I slipped some round band aids into my purse last night, maybe Julie can stick them under her water bottle....

4 Comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Yay for you for sticking it out! I'm proud of you! And laughing about the round band-aids! :-)

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Round band aids? That's it??? What about black-eyes?? You are brave, girl.

D... said...

Awesome! Good for you! I feel like I just said that. ;)

Misty DawnS said...

WoooHooo! rofl about the band-aids!