Dec 2, 2008

Annie Get Your Gun.......

Why is our government deploying 20,000 US troops WITHIN the United States?


What is our National Guard for then? I'm confused...while the rest of the world is applauding Hillary's acceptance to her newest post, thus creating serious discussions about Bill Clinton's suitability to take over where Hillary left off in New York...we are not paying attention. There are dots to be connected and I'm getting my pencil sharpened right now.

You might be wondering 'gee, is Stace alright? She's sounding a little conspiritorial...' Am I? What do you think about this?

4 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm Canadian so it all confuses me. ;o)

jennyonthespot said...

Hey! I have an award for you - should be posting early on the 3rd... come on by!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw that and was wondering the same question: I thought our Homeland troops were the National Guard. No? Hmmmmmm.....

Jim and Jami said...

so does this mean that we should be afraid of what Obama is, or is not going to do......or BOTH!