Mar 28, 2008

Fridays Feast ..revised, sigh.

Appetizer

What does the color dark green make you think of?

The 90s--Hunter Green and Burgundy, baby!

Soup

How many cousins do you have?

Two. Just two. And I don't really know them either. It's kind of sad..

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?

I'd have to go with 8-ish. I lie to my kids. All the time! (If I didn't, they'd never have believed I could see them from another room or that we'll eventually find their chocolate egg...it has to be around here somewhere!)

Main Course

Name something that is truly free.

Well like GenJi, I could say something spiritual right now, but you already know that, the greatest free there ever is was or will be. But I'm going with digi scrap pages HERE!

Dessert

Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.

**Hang on, I did that wrong the first time....here ya go:

Start growing peas in rough neighborhoods!

I couldn't find the code for the button...but you can find Friday's Feast HERE

10 Comments:

Unknown said...

You got me chuckling...happy Friday!

D... said...

Welcome to Friday's Feast! I'm just eating off of yours, Bubba's Sis, and Jen's this week. Yours is quite yummy.

I don't really know my cousins either. As a matter of fact, one of mine lived here for about a year. He never let us know. AND! During that time, his wife had a baby. So sad.

Anonymous said...

Just dropped in for a visit. I like your blog very much, and will return.

Unknown said...

The last one with the word spring really made my giggle :)

Have a great weekend!!

Michelle Quinno said...

LOL, I enjoyed your dessert! Nice feast. Thank you for stopping by!

p.s. Love the look of your blog!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I'm going out today to plant some peas over in the hood. I'll let you know how it goes, but I have high hopes....

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Peas in rough neighborhoods? Dude, you need to lay off those little blue martini's! HA!!!

Kim said...

Great feast! I need to get back to doing the feast at some point in time. Used to do it all the time. Maybe next week I'll get around to it.

Misty DawnS said...

My 11 cousins and I were raised like siblings. They mean the world to me!

Anonymous said...

The 90's, hunter green and burgundy? Hmm, I was married in 94 and those were my colors! Definitely not one to go out on a limb with my color choices, was I?