Jan 24, 2008

Cheerfully Eating Truffles

I've seen some of these hanging around and not gonna lie, this is a favorite of mine. Next to the tiny little cocktails, naturally. They'll always hold a special place in my heart. But last week, not one, but two of my dear dear blog friends sent this my way:

Thank you Miss Eileen and Miss Misty (aww, now I feel like a Dairy Queen Mister Misty Freeze and it's after midnight...great!). I'm not sure you know, but Lucy is my favorite of all time, I think I've seen all the episodes three times at least. I'm working on my DVD collection, if you wanna donate, I need season four, lol. You both put a smile on my face as well, so take an honorary second round on me.

And.....I'm going to give this to D (aka True Story), B/S, JenGi, Kathleen & Shana. I if you look closely you'll see this is the candy factory episode, one of my all time favorites. So have a truffle on me, and of course you can always break into my little trophy case for a little something to chase it down with. You all tickle me with your friendship. I lost sleep chewin on this one--see pic on right. When I'm tired, that left eye is two times smaller than the right. Does that make me weird? Or does it just make my butt look bigger?

Don't wing me if I didn't snag you this time, I'll find the perfect one for you. Maybe double up on entertaining me, I'm working on my own little award button. It's coming, it's gonna be very cool to own.

(Is this song the bomb or what?)

9 Comments:

Angela Williams Duea said...

Mmm, now you got me craving chocolate and wanting to get up start groovin!

Katie said...

Oh! You like me- you really like me!
Thanks for the lovely award, I will be sure to pass it along to some deserving friends!

ConservaChick said...

This song is too much! ~K

Misty DawnS said...

Yay for you - you're so cool!

I just found out that one of my pics won Honorable Mention in a contest at my college! So, my little fingers just couldn't wait to come running to tell you about it (since you always support me and my photography). Yes, I'm 32 and in college - it's never too late, I guess.

D... said...

Aw, thank you! I am honored; both that you thought of me and the company I'm in!!!

Am I weird? I think I have one eye smaller than the other ALL the time. Hmmm....

Anyway, congrats on YOUR award and thanks ever so much for my award! You rock and always put a smile on my face!

Misty Dawn!!! Wow!!! That's some great news! Which picture? Age in college doesn't matter anymore. When I go back, I'll still a few years on you! ;)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Hey, how'd you get that pic of me and D? And who's that between us?

And yes, this song is DA BOMB!!!!!

Jim and Jami said...

Another thing we have in common.....Lucy is my favorite, I never missed an episode, and some of my favorites are the candy making one, where she is locked in the freezer, and the bread making one.....

Misty Dawn I think it is great you are going to college, I started back in my 30's and recieved my three culinary degrees.....So You Go Girl!

Jenny86753oh9 said...

1) Awww...thanks BFF Gidge! I feel so loved...(I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE COMING TO MY HOUSE!)

2) MD!!! Yeah for you! I'm so not surprized (other than that you didn't get 1st prize!)

Shana said...

Thank you for that fun award. I too love this episode...just don't make TV like that anymore. I will post about this the first of the week. I am hosting my SIL baby shower tomorrow. And I am sure I will have to recover Sunday...lol! But I will get to it, and thanks for the chocolate. :o) Oh, and I did brake into that trophy case for a drink...lol!!!