May 26, 2007

I Want To Be Daniel

There are days that bring me to my knees, days when nothing fits anymore. This is one. It's overwhelming--it's a WTF? kind of day (sorry, being honest). I need space and I need to breathe. I need to give it all to Him, I know this. It's just so much and sometimes I find I'm shuffling through with my hands opened up as if "what happened here?!" I'll spend tomorrow working on letting Him worry, I promise. Letting myself know that whatever comes my way, I can't control even a minute of it, so I shouldn't try. And be good as new come Monday (or fake it).

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm SORRY for the pain. i wished the tears that are falling would just wash it all away. i promise when this time is over, everthing will be okay - i believe Him. forever.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

We all have tough days, Stacey. We just have to get through them.

Henny Penny said...

I've had a few of those days myself... Hope Wild Cherry cheered you up a little!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Hugs to you. I have days I feel the same way. It's hard to turn everything over to Him sometimes - or should I say, it's easy to turn it over and hard to not snatch it right back. I have a burden hanging over my head that EVERY DAY I have to make myself turn it over to God and try to not let the worry consume me. He is good and He is faithful - He will make your burdens light.

Cat said...

I know I have days like this myself! I hope all is okay and please CALL me if you need to talk. I am a great listener.
take care my friend!

Mimi Lenox said...

Sorry you're having a hard time, Stacey.

Many bloggers, including WW participants, will be flying Peace Globes in the blogosphere on Wednesday, June 6, 2007. It is BlogBlast for Peace day - the second annual event. Please consider using your Wordless Wednesday platforms on this day to participate. You can find more information about the movement at Mimi Writes or BlogBlast for Peace
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com or http://mimilenox.blogspot.com

Thanks and peace!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

I am so very, very sorry for your pain Stacey. Lean on our Heavenly Father and He will see you through this.

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Awhhh, Gidge...I hate to hear you struggling. We all go through "it" but hate it all the while, huh. Wish I could take some from ya.....